Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Will Glass-Husain <wg...@forio.com> on 2006/10/01 02:05:32 UTC

Re: Velocity Hackathon - October 9/10

All the known bugs, of course.

We might release if a couple of bugs remain stubbornly unfixed, but I'd like
to get most done.  We've fixed dozens since 1.4. It'll be a pleasure to stop
telling users who report the same problem for the umpteenth time "use the
source control head, it's fixed" or "this is a known issue, we'll get to it
eventually".

WILL