Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by bjblackburn <bj...@clairmail.com> on 2006/05/19 00:51:18 UTC

Disabling the network bridge

I am very new to activemqq. I am using an xml configuration in conjunction
with servicemix. For development, I want to run a broker that does not
attempt to connect with other brokers, no matter what I try, I get errors
like:

2006-05-18 15:32:51,319 WARN  [NetworkConnector:onServiceAdd] Could not
start network bridge between:
vm://peer-fastgt-local-49988-1147991568861-4-0?network=true and:
tcp://fastgt.local:49931 due to: java.net.ConnectException: Connection
refused

What is the right way to configure a broker that will not do this?

Re: Disabling the network bridge

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
Hi,

Whats the activemq config you are using and which version? You could
possibly be starting a network connector. Do you have a
<networkConnector> </networkConnector> in your config? The broker config
is usually in a file called activemq.xml.

Regards,
Adrian Co