Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "Yang, Junzheng" <ju...@pearson.com> on 2003/09/15 19:17:45 UTC

New release when and why not?

Does anybody know why a recent build of slide project is not released? It is
still 1.0.16 on the website. I have problem with this release if I use
recent httpClient.jar. I am forced to use the httpClient.jar that comes with
this old release.

Any comments?

Thanks.

Richard

If you were not an intended recipient,

RE: New release when and why not?

Posted by Daniel Joshua <da...@gridnode.com>.
>Does anybody know why a recent build of slide project is not released?

cause there is noone who has time to do a release... would you want to
volunteer?

Regards,
Daniel

Posted by Daniel Joshua <da...@gridnode.com>.