Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Sterling Gerritz <st...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/19 23:09:08 UTC

Intro - Sterling Gerritz

Hello Fellow Developers!

My name is Sterling, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.
I recently started as an intern on the Phone-Gap team at Adobe .  If you
have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me,
my email address is sterlingann@gmail.com  I am looking forward to
collaborating with all of you to make Cordova the best that it can be!

Re: Intro - Sterling Gerritz

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.
Welcome to the team and project, Sterling!

RE: Intro - Sterling Gerritz

Posted by "Ryan J. Salva" <rs...@microsoft.com>.
Welcome, Sterling!