Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ju...@bmw.de on 2008/10/30 13:20:04 UTC

s:datetimepicker doesn' t work after upgraded to struts2.0.12

Hello,

I am using the s:datetimepicker in struts 2.0.11.2.
After updating to version 2.0.12 I got the error "dojo not defined".
Is there someting different in the new version.
Or, perhaps a bug?

Does anybody have the same problem?

RE: AW: s:datetimepicker doesn' t work after upgraded to struts2.0.12

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Juergen-

should be ok in struts 2.1.2..

by including in the struts-dojo-tags with this specification in any of your jsp
<%@ taglib prefix="sx" uri="/struts-dojo-tags" %>

you will acquire the requisite dojo JS functionality

more specifically the description inside head.ftl utilises the parameter baseRelativePath
        <#if parameters.baseRelativePath?if_exists != "">
          ,baseRelativePath: "<@s.url value='${parameters.baseRelativePath}' includeParams='none' encode='false' />"
          ,baseScriptUri: "<@s.url value='${parameters.baseRelativePath}' includeParams='none' encode='false' />"
        <#else>
          ,baseRelativePath: "${base}/struts/dojo/"
          ,baseScriptUri: "${base}/struts/dojo/"
        </#if>

but the necessary .js files including dojo.js should already be located in /org/apache/struts2/static/dojo.js
which should be in the WEB-INF/lib/struts2-dojo-plugin-2.1.2.jar

(Please confirm if this doesnt conform to your understanding)

(mit freundlichen Grüßen)
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note

http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/

Inject Problem

Posted by hesham <he...@asset.com.eg>.
Hi, I am having trouble injecting the Struts2 configuration manager into my
action using the following code:

    @Inject
    public void setConfigurationManager(ConfigurationManager
configurationManager) {
    this.configurationManager = configurationManager;
    }

This is the stack trace:

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException: No
mapping found for dependency
[type=com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager,
name='com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager'] in public void
com.asset.jupiter.portal.actions.UpdateContentAction.setConfigurationManager
(com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager).

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.createParameterInjector(Contain
erImpl.java:239)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.getParametersInjectors(Containe
rImpl.java:229)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MethodInjector.<init>(Container
Impl.java:282)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$3.create(ContainerImpl.java:130
)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$3.create(ContainerImpl.java:128
)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.addInjectorsForMembers(Containe
rImpl.java:154)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.addInjectorsForMethods(Containe
rImpl.java:126)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.addInjectors(ContainerImpl.java
:103)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$1.create(ContainerImpl.java:84)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$1.create(ContainerImpl.java:82)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.util.ReferenceCache$CallableCreate.call(Refer
enceCache.java:155)
	java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:269)
	java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:123)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.util.ReferenceCache.internalCreate(ReferenceC
ache.java:81)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.util.ReferenceCache.get(ReferenceCache.java:1
21)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject(ContainerImpl.java:452)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$6.call(ContainerImpl.java:492)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$6.call(ContainerImpl.java:491)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.callInContext(ContainerImpl.jav
a:542)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject(ContainerImpl.java:490)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory.injectInternalBeans(ObjectFactory.java
:131)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory.buildBean(ObjectFactory.java:156)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory.buildBean(ObjectFactory.java:143)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory.buildAction(ObjectFactory.java:113)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.createAction(DefaultActionIn
vocation.java:275)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.init(DefaultActionInvocation
.java:365)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.access$000(DefaultActionInvo
cation.java:38)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation$1.doProfiling(DefaultActionI
nvocation.java:83)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.profiling.UtilTimerStack.profile(UtilTimerStack
.java:455)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionInvocation.<init>(DefaultActionInvocati
on.java:74)

com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:1
89)

org.apache.struts2.impl.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsAct
ionProxyFactory.java:41)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:494)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.FilterDispatcher.doFilter(FilterDispatcher.jav
a:419)

If anyone has any ideas, I'd be very greatful

Best Regards,
Hesham Tarek Ahmed

Re: s:datetimepicker doesn' t work after upgraded to struts2.0.12

Posted by Rene Gielen <gi...@it-neering.net>.
Due to a lack of internet connection, Rainer will not be able to do a
xwork release before monday. As soon as we have it out, a 2.0.14 build
will follow.

René Gielen
IT-Neering.net
Saarstrasse 100, 52062 Aachen, Germany
Tel: +49-(0)241-4010770
Fax: +49-(0)241-4010771
Cel: +49-(0)177-3194448

Re: s:datetimepicker doesn' t work after upgraded to struts2.0.12

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ju...@bmw.de.

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.