Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Antonin Karasek <li...@ceskyserver.cz> on 2004/03/18 14:42:34 UTC

[users@httpd] worker x perchild

Hi,
is there anybody, who tested the performance of worker MPM agains
perchild MPM?

How big is the performance penalization?

Many thanks.

Re: [users@httpd] worker x perchild

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Antonin Karasek wrote:
> In manual is writen "...does not currently work on most platforms..."
> Do you know, on which platforms it works?

None.  The manual is out of date.  It is probably closest to working on
linux, since that is where the majority of the development was done.  But
notice this is all past tense.  I haven't seen any work on it in a long
time.

Joshua.

Re: [users@httpd] worker x perchild

Posted by Antonin Karasek <li...@ceskyserver.cz>.