Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Nic Werner <ni...@sonoma.edu> on 2004/09/10 01:38:55 UTC

Dynamic variable names

Greetings,

I have incoming params from another page that I want to cycle through,
with one attribute of them that changes.

I want to cycle through all the attributes of type color, basically
checking if the 'old' matches the 'new' for that attribute.

The params look like this <old/new>-<color>-<attribute name> eg: old-B-blade

How would I just drop in the current loop color, a la:
${param.old-<current-loop-color>-attribute}"/> ?

Thanks,

- Nic.