Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2016/07/11 19:21:23 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.13.0

The vote has completed with the following result :

  +5 (binding): Martin Grigorov, Oscar Bou, Dan Haywood, Kevin Meyer,
Jeroen van der Wal

The vote is SUCCESSFUL.

I'll now go ahead and complete the release tasks.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.13.0

Posted by Jeroen van der Wal <je...@stromboli.it>.
Hi Jose,

It looks like DN is honouring the column length which is good. What code is
calling the setter? Does that have a validation too?

Cheers,
Jeroen

Posted by José Alejandro Manaure Martinez <jo...@ticxar.com>.
Hi Dan