Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Federico Scanu <fs...@motonline.com> on 2006/07/20 19:28:03 UTC

OJB and MsSQL problem inserting collection

Hi ,
i'm having a problem inserting object that contains a collection of
other objects.
I'm using OJB and a  DB MsSQL Server 2000.
The problem is that when i take look to the table "content" i can't see
the right id of the container of this collection of contents, all
"containerOID" are set to NULL!

Example of table:

       contentOID         desc         containerOID

                1                  HI               NULL
                2                  HOW          NULL
                3                  ARE           NULL
                4                  YOU          NULL

THNK YOU IN ADVANCE, best regards Federico.

Re: OJB and MsSQL problem inserting collection

Posted by Armin Waibel <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Federico Scanu wrote:
> Hi ,
> i'm having a problem inserting object that contains a collection of
> other objects.
> I'm using OJB and a  DB MsSQL Server 2000.
> The problem is that when i take look to the table "content" i can't see
> the right id of the container of this collection of contents, all
> "containerOID" are set to NULL!

Could you post more details?
- OJB version
- The mapping (class-descriptor) of of both classes.
- The source code of how you insert the data.

regards,
Armin