Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Christophe JAILLET <ch...@wanadoo.fr> on 2017/05/01 08:34:07 UTC

Re: Topic for discussion... 2.4.26

Le 02/03/2017  15:27, Jim Jagielski a crit :
> Should we start thinking about having a release this month?
>
>> On Feb 16, 2017, at 12:25 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>>
>> Would be nice, I think, to start discussion on a T&R of 2.4.26 and
>> to open the doors to who wants to RM. Note, that if *nobody*
>> offers to RM, I will... and no matter what, I offer to help
>> whoever wishes to RM.

doc update in r1776463 suggests that this patch was intended for 2.4.25.
This is not merged yet, neither proposed for backport.

Should it be?

CJ

Re: Topic for discussion... 2.4.26

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 4:34 AM, Christophe JAILLET
<ch...@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Le 02/03/2017 à 15:27, Jim Jagielski a écrit :
>>
>> Should we start thinking about having a release this month?
>>
>>> On Feb 16, 2017, at 12:25 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Would be nice, I think, to start discussion on a T&R of 2.4.26 and
>>> to open the doors to who wants to RM. Note, that if *nobody*
>>> offers to RM, I will... and no matter what, I offer to help
>>> whoever wishes to RM.
>>

> doc update in r1776463 suggests that this patch was intended for 2.4.25.
> This is not merged yet, neither proposed for backport.
>

> Should it be?

Yes, thanks for spotting. I will take a look this afternoon.