Posted to users@jena.apache.org by José Luis Larroque <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/25 03:57:23 UTC

Sparql query - Works with IDs between 1 and 999 but it doesn't with an Id of 1000

Hi!, I'm doing the following query in a sparql endpoint (LinkedMDB), and it
works:

PREFIX mdb: <http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/>
SELECT ?director?nombre_director?id_director WHERE {
?pelicula mdb:filmid ?id .
?pelicula <http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/director> ?director .
?director <http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/director_name>
?nombre_director .
?director <http://data.linkedmdb.org/resource/movie/director_directorid>
?id_director .
FILTER (?id = 72).
}

And i get all the info that i need of the director of the movie with id 72,
wich is Titanic, so i get info of James Cameron. And this works in the same
way from ID 1 to 999

The problems come with movies that have an ID of four digits (or higher),
if i replace the value 72, with 1000, the query doesn't find anything, but
the movie with ID 1000 exist, and have director, director name, and
director id.

Wich is the problem? It should be possible too, right?

Thanks,
Jose

Re: Sparql query - Works with IDs between 1 and 999 but it doesn't with an Id of 1000

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 26/02/14 21:18, José Luis Larroque wrote:
> I don't know if it's againts rules or something, but i asked this in Stack
> Overflow (i believe that Andy is there too), here is the link. I didn't
> find any official LinkedMDB support list or something close to it.
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/22021040/cant-retrieve-movies-with-high-ids-from-linkedmdb-with-sparql

Seems like as good a way of trying to find the system owners as any!

As the discussion on Stack Overflow has recorded:

1/ The endpoint has some kind of limit set so that only ~2500 entities
are returned.

2/ Some of the values are xsd:integers but some are xsd:ints which makes
matching exactly tricky.

	Andy

While the HTTP headers say "Joseki-3.0-dev", we don't seem to know what
the backend database being run is.

Posted by José Luis Larroque <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by José Luis Larroque <la...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks Andy for the info.