Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Robert Blankenship <mr...@hotmail.com> on 2014/10/27 05:58:54 UTC

iPod

I have checked several editors through the Apple
Store trying to find a compatible editor I can use on
And off line. With all the options and reviews I am
Getting frustrated.  Can you please recommend,
Or at least point me in the right direction of some.
Thank you. mr._blankenship@hotmail.com

Re: iPod

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
On 27-10-2014 15:58, Robert Blankenship wrote:
> I have checked several editors through the Apple
> Store trying to find a compatible editor I can use on
> And off line. With all the options and reviews I am
> Getting frustrated.  Can you please recommend,
> Or at least point me in the right direction of some.
> Thank you. mr._blankenship@hotmail.com

First of all you probably want an App for the iPad instead of the iPod
I agree searching in the App Store is frustrating as you're unable to do
advance searches and you get results that don't have anything to do with
your request.

I have tried Documents U from Appsverse some time ago, it works with
simple spreadsheets, but I find it hard to do the more complex editing
on an iPad. There is a free version to test it before you buy the add
free version.