Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Octav Chipara <oc...@cse.unl.edu> on 2000/07/21 17:15:55 UTC

Building problems

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 21 Jul 2000 14:45:47 -0000
From: MAILER-DAEMON@locus.apache.org
To: ochipara@cse.unl.edu
Subject: failure notice

HI all,

I have tried to download the latest source code and build it ... and it
does not work. :-(. I'll play some more with it ... Could someone add the
files from xerces that we need so that we could compile the sorces for
this project easier?

-Octav

e-mail:         ochipara@cse.unl.edu
phone:		(402)472-9492
web page:	www.cse.unl.edu/~ochipara

Re: Building problems

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
The latest CVS tree works great with Xerces1.1.2  BUT Cocoon7.4 does not!
Xerces1.1.2 does not seem to be backward compatible with Xerces1.0.3. I am also
using Cocoon7.4 and in slight touble!  Could we go back to Xerces1.0.3 and
replace the delated Base64 class, please.
Regards - George

Re: Building problems

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

RE: Building problems

Posted by Octav Chipara <oc...@cse.unl.edu>.

On Fri, 21 Jul 2000, Steven J. McDowall wrote:

> What seems to be the problem Octav??

Got it working ... stupid classpath ... who had this stupid idea?
Thanks anyway! :-)

RE: Building problems

Posted by Octav Chipara <oc...@cse.unl.edu>.

RE: Building problems