Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/01 15:34:59 UTC

Stanbol development

So, just wondering... of the folks who have worked on Stanbol up until
now, is there still interest in continuing to work on Stanbol among
that group? That is, is the lull in activity because people aren't
interested / available, or is because Stanbol is simply complete as is
and doesn't *need* any more work?

Are there features that people have in mind for adding to a
(potential) next release?  If so, can anybody call out what some of
the highest priority ones might be?  I'm still interested in possibly
trying to help with some Stanbol activity, depending on what things
are needed / wanted...

Cheers,

Phil
~~~~
This message optimized for indexing by NSA PRISM

Re: Stanbol development

Posted by Phillip Rhodes <mo...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha. I'll pore over the backlog soon and see if there's anything I
might be able to take on, or at least help with.

Re: Stanbol development

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Hi Philip,