Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/28 21:01:19 UTC

Code injection confirmed in 3.0

i just made the latest build and i was able to reproduce the code injection
vulnerability. Also i noticed that shell codes can be passed in through
this vulnerability using unescape in JS which opens the possibility of
almost any remote exploit.

regards
Rahul

Re: Code injection confirmed in 3.0

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.
no there are always methods to bypass that . if html should not be included
ie there should be no tag support then the best way is to encode the whole
string using html encoding

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.