Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Daniel Hannum <dh...@quovadx.com> on 2007/03/19 13:42:17 UTC

IE status bar running forever

I have an issue where after an autoSubmit, the IE (6) status bar runs
forever. It's very confusing to our users, who think the page isn't done

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=1543022&#1543022

Unfortunately, I'm still seeing this issue. The workaround seems to have
no effect and worse, now I get a warning on page load about the page
containing both secure and non-secure items (apparently the hidden
iframe is causing that).

Does anyone have a better solution?

Thanks

Dan

Re: IE status bar running forever

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On 3/19/07, Daniel Hannum <dh...@quovadx.com> wrote:
> I don't know the process well. Does this mean that this is your first
> major release or that you plan on leaving incubator shortly? Are there

that is the first major release of Trinidad w/in Apache Incubator.
We released already the Maven2 plugins, but that was mostly, because
Trinidad's Build depends on them and there is a no-go w/ releases, depending on
SNAPSHOTS.

After the approval of the release, I'd like to start the discussion on
checking the incubator checklist etc, to get the direction in leaving
the Incubator

> other items still needed to leave incubator besides showing that you can
> do a release?

there was an email, from Martin van den bemt, on the DEV list, that
already has some statements regarding leaving the incubator.

-Matthias

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Daniel-

the 1.0.0-incubating release has passed the vote of this group.
Currently we are waiting to get the aproval of the Incubator PMC, since a