Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by udeho <ud...@student.kit.edu> on 2020/06/11 14:17:14 UTC

[Modbus] Specify SlaveID

Hi all,

I have a general question regarding the Modbus driver.
Is it possible to specify a specific SlaveID in the connection string (or elsewhere)?
As far as I have experienced, the slave with ID 0 is always used for connection.

Cheers,
Tim

Re: [Modbus] Specify SlaveID

Posted by Cesar Garcia <ce...@ceos.com.ve>.
Hi,

Your connection string looks something like

modbus: tcp: //192.168.1.69?unit-identifier=12

Take a look at this link,

https://plc4x.apache.org/users/protocols/modbus.html

Best regards,

--
*CEOS Automatización, C.A.*
*GALPON SERVICIO INDUSTRIALES Y NAVALES FA, C.A.,*

*FRENTE A LA ASOCIACION DE GANADEROS,BARCELONA,EDO. ANZOATEGUI*
*Ing. César García*

*Cel: +58 414-760.98.95*

*Hotline Técnica SIEMENS: 0800 1005080*

*Email: support.aan.automation@siemens.com