Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by pankaj singh <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/20 17:22:53 UTC

change in configure file

Hello dev,

My c++ linker (/usr/local/bin/ld) dosenot supports shared libraries so
after running the configure file and make file it is creating static
libraries but when i am running the exe axis2_http_server it is giving
me the error trasnport sender NULL.

After Debugging i found that in class_loader it is using dlopen
function to load axis2_http_sender library but the function can load
only shared libraries so it is fail to load it.

Some one help me in this issue i am using NSE TANDEM machine which is
POSIX standard.

Thanks
Pankaj Singh

Re: change in configure file

Posted by Sanjaya Ratnaweera <sa...@wso2.com>.
Hi pankaj,

    It seems you don't have autotools(autoconf, automake, aclocal,
autoheader) installed in your machine. Normally Axis2/C source doesn't
require them, but if you change your configure.ac you need them.

Thanks

    ~sanjaya

Re: change in configure file

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Sahan,

It seems that dlopen is available under another name on this OS, zrldsrl.

This info was obtained from [1]

Re: change in configure file

Posted by Sahan Gamage <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Senaka and Pankaj,