Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Holloway <jo...@eudoramail.com> on 2003/11/04 17:19:09 UTC

Struts, Tomcat And Performance

Does anybody have any information, case studies or figures they can share on the performance of struts under tomcat.

Whats the maximum number of simultaneous users that can be supported by a single tomcat instance running struts?  I've got up to around 40-60 but need to increase this to more like 150-200 simultaneous users.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon.

Check out the new EudoraMail at
http://www.eudoramail.com

Re: Struts, Tomcat And Performance

Posted by Brice Ruth <br...@fiskars.com>.
 From the homepage:

... OpenSTA is designed to be used by [snip] technically proficient
individuals. ...

Yikes! That's a tall order :)

--
Brice D. Ruth
Sr. IT Analyst

Re: Struts, Tomcat And Performance

Posted by Vic Cekvenich <ce...@baseBeans.com>.
OpenSTA!!!!

--
Victor Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor

Advanced Struts Training
<http://basebeans.com/do/cmsPg?content=TRAINING> Server Side Java
training with Rich UI, mentoring, designs, samples and project recovery
in North East.
Simple best practice basic Portal, a Struts CMS, Membership, Forums,
Shopping and Credit processing, <http://basicportal.com> software, ready
to develop/customize; requires a db to run.

Re: Struts, Tomcat And Performance

Posted by Brice Ruth <br...@fiskars.com>.
Hey, Vic -

--