Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by sagar sumit <sa...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/06 05:05:52 UTC

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Hi folks,

Thanks for voting on RC1.
I will be preparing RC2 by Monday, 8th August end of day PST,
and I will send out a separate voting email for RC2.

Regards,
Sagar

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Posted by sagar sumit <co...@apache.org>.
RC2 artifacts upload is in progress.
We missed adding hudi-flink 1.15 bundle, so had to rebuild and upload.
Will send out RC2 vote email in a few hours.

Regards,
Sagar

Re: 0.12.0 Release Timeline

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.