Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by dushyant agarwal <ag...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/04/18 08:25:00 UTC

[TRINIDAD] problem with tr:form+tr:commandButton

                     Hi,
If we use tr:commandButton inside tr:form and on the rendered page get a client side error (the sort of which we get in javascript error) stating
"Object  does not support property or method "

then what should be done to remove the error???

Dushyant

---------------------------------

Re: [TRINIDAD] problem with tr:form+tr:commandButton

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 8:27 AM, dushyant agarwal
<ag...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> Hi Mathhias,
> Yes I have tr:document on the page surrounding the tr:form.The tr:form
> consists of the tr:commandButton. On clickinhg on the button I get the
> error. On changing tr:form to h:form the error dies out.

strange...can you upload a simple demo app to our jira issue tracker?

-M

Posted by dushyant agarwal <ag...@yahoo.co.in>.
Hi Mathhias,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
<ag...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:
>  Hi,
> If we use tr:commandButton inside tr:form and on the rendered page get a
> client side error (the sort of which we get in javascript error) stating
> "Object does not support property or method "
>
> then what should be done to remove the error???

Ok, I can't reproduce that.
Do you have the <tr:document> in your page ?

-M