Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/15 12:00:06 UTC

Mail notifications always

Hi,

continuum optimizes the number of mails it sends by only sending a mail if
the state changes from ok to not ok or vice versa. This is very good for
hourly builds. But what about a nightly build? I would like to have a mail
each morning with the build result (good or bad) or is this a bad idea?
Preferable, this should give me all the build results in 1 mail if possible.
Should I go look to the website instead to get this kind of information?

regards,

Wim

Re: Mail notifications always

Posted by Wim Deblauwe <wi...@gmail.com>.