Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com> on 2002/07/25 22:15:30 UTC

RotateLogs documentation needs updating...

    New functionality has been added to the rotatelogs support utility.
It now supports rotating logs based on file size.  I have made the
necessary changes to the attached HTML document but since it is
auto-generated from the man-page, I'm not sure how to update the
documentation there.  Is there someone who could make the attached
changes to rotatelogs documentation?

thanks,
Brad

Brad Nicholes