Posted to proton@qpid.apache.org by Raphael Fuchs <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/23 13:31:34 UTC

Proton-C - how to acknowledge received messages?

Dear protons,

I am using Proton-C to read amqp messages and I wonder why there is no
acknowledge call in the messenger.

In the Qpid C++ Messaging API there is an acknowledge() call in the Session
class.

I assume that the ack is going to the message broker. If this is the case
then I ask myself why there is no ack call in Proton.

Can anyone enlighten me?

Regards,
Raphael

Re: Proton-C - how to acknowledge received messages?

Posted by Raphael Fuchs <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rafael,

thank you! I really missed this functionality.

Cheers
Raphael

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.