Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by "Basu, Anindya" <An...@galileo.com> on 2001/05/23 18:08:08 UTC

Problem with SOAP

Hi All,
	I am running a SOAP listener on a box with WebSphere as the
application server. I have a simple html page which uses a JAVA script
function to
	send a SOAP request to the SOAP listener to request an example SOAP
method invokation. I am sending the following SOAP request:

<?xml version='1.0'?><SOAP:Envelope
xmlns:SOAP='HTTP://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/2000-03-01'
encodingStyle='HTTP://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/2000-03-01'><SOAP:Bo
dy><ns1:getAllListings xmlns:ns1="urn:AddressFetcher"
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"></ns1:get
AllListings></SOAP:Body></SOAP:Envelope>

Do you see any obvious problem with this envelope? Each time I send it, I am
getting a response from the SOAP listener which says  I have caused some
kind of NullPointerException.

Can anybody help me with this please?

Thanks.
-Anindya Basu