Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/15 07:18:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.3.0 released

The Apache BookKeeper team is pleased to announce Apache BookKeeper 4.3.0.

This is the seventh release of the Apache BookKeeper subproject of
ZooKeeper.

The BookKeeper project is made up of a distributed logging service called
BookKeeper and a distributed publish/subscribe system build on top of
BookKeeper called Hedwig.

This release includes a lot of improvements to the bookie on-disk
performance, a new statistics framework, and protobuf protocol support
along with numerous bugfixes.

For BookKeeper release details and downloads, visit:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/releases.html

BookKeeper 4.3.0 Release Notes are at:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/bookkeeper/docs/r4.3.0/releaseNotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The BookKeeper Team

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Apache BookKeeper 4.3.0 released

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.
Great! Thanks Sijie for making this and others for the contributions.

-Rakesh

Well done! Thanks for putting this together, Sijie.

-Flavio

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Rakesh R <ra...@huawei.com>.