Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by 吴伟杰 <wu...@apache.org> on 2022/03/28 13:11:33 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere 5.1.1

Hi community,

After the release of 5.1.0 version, we have received a lot of feedback
from users and developers. Now we plan to release the ShardingSphere 5.1.1
version this week, which has made a lot of optimization and improvement for
these feedback.

Please refer to this release notes[1] to confirm whether it contains the
features you expect. If I miss anything, please remind me ASAP. If there
are any suggestions, please feel free to tell us.

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/issues/16439

Weijie Wu 吴伟杰
Apache ShardingSphere Committer
GitHub@TeslaCN

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Plan of ShardingSphere 5.1.1

Posted by "zhangliang@apache.org" <zh...@apache.org>.
LGTM

Sincerely,
Liang Zhang (John)