Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeroen Koekkoek <j....@perrit.nl> on 2012/03/19 12:10:23 UTC

RE: bayes module master-slave

Hi,

I also created a master-slave module for the auto whitelist feature. The name of the repository has been changed and sources can be found in the following location.

https://github.com/perrit/spamassassin-ms

Just thought I'd let you know. Again if there's something I can do to get it into trunk, please let me know. I still think this feature can be very useful to others as well. I'm willing to spend time to update/modify sources or come up with a patch.

Best regards,
Jeroen Koekkoek