Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Timothy Aston <Ti...@ca.ibm.com> on 2010/01/28 20:30:17 UTC

repreport and null organisation

I'm trying to get repreport working:

      <ivy:repreport organisation="myorg" module="*" />

but it just produces errors.  For what seems to be pretty much every module
in my repository its spewing out lines such as:

[ivy:repreport]         :: null#sdk-sdk;latest.integration:
java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.ivy.plugins.resolver.BasicResolver.checkDescriptorConsistency(
BasicResolver.java:592)

Some get the exception, some don't.  They all have the null organisation
however.

I see in the docs for repreport that my resolvers must have an
[organisation], and I do have one resolver that doesn't specify this.  I
tried talking that resolver out though and it made no difference.

-Tim

Re: repreport and null organisation

Posted by Timothy Aston <Ti...@ca.ibm.com>.
Sorry about talking to myself... it seems the problem was that I'm using
[organiZation] and not [organiSation].  The former seems to work just fine
except for with the repreport task.

-Tim

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |Timothy Aston/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA                                                                                                                    |
|------------>
| To:        |
  |ivy-user@ant.apache.org                                                                                                                           |
| Date:      |
  |01/28/2010 02:34 PM                                                                                                                               |
| Subject:   |