Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2010/03/09 03:59:37 UTC

Selenium tests failure in trunk

I'm getting the following test failures in the webapp-tests:

Failed tests:
  testViewSearchedArtifact(org.apache.archiva.web.test.SearchTest)

testSearchExistingArtifactUsingAdvancedSearchGroupId(org.apache.archiva.web.test.SearchTest)
  testSearchExistingArtifact(org.apache.archiva.web.test.SearchTest)

Anybody else getting the same results?

Thanks,
Deng

Re: Selenium tests failure in trunk

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Not cleaning cargo usually means the server doesn't start, you only need to clean 'target' to delete the accumulated test data.

If links are missing it might be because a previous test didn't leave it in the expected state - unfortunately there are a number of interdependencies.

- Brett

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.