Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kirti Mali <ki...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/07/14 04:10:07 UTC

Reg Tags/branches in Smart SVN

  Hi,
      Please you anyone tell me what is the right way of implementing tags in Smart SVN.Do we have to manually checkin folders under /tag directory or it something else?

   Please help i am really stuck up.

 Regards,
 Kirti.

Re: Reg Tags/branches in Smart SVN

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
"Kirti Mali" <ki...@rediffmail.com> writes:
>       Please you anyone tell me what is the right way of
>       implementing tags in Smart SVN.Do we have to manually checkin
>       folders under /tag directory or it something else?
>
>    Please help i am really stuck up.

You may not be aware that "SmartSVN" and "SVN" (i.e., "Subversion")
are not exactly the same thing.  SmartSVN is a Subversion client, but
it's not written by the Subversion development team; I don't know what
help sources are available for SmartSVN specifically.

I can't tell whether your question is about the SmartSVN interface, or
about tags in Subversion in general.  If the latter, have you looked
at svnbook.red-bean.com?

Good luck,
-Karl

Re: Reg Tags/branches in Smart SVN

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Kirti Mali wrote:

>   Hi,
>       Please you anyone tell me what is the right way of implementing
> tags in Smart SVN.Do we have to manually checkin folders under /tag
> directory or it something else?
>
>   Please help i am really stuck up.

You will not get help for smartsvn on the Subversion users' list. Please
do not cross-post like this.

-- Brane