Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Daniela Claro <dc...@dcc.ufba.br> on 2008/04/12 21:16:29 UTC

WS-Transaction and WS-Reliability

Hi all,
 I'd like to know if somebody knows an API to delevelop these specs? If it
is separated APIs it is better than a unique API for both spec.

I've found only specs and comparisions between them, but nothing related the
development process or actually how to develop a service using BA
transations and reliability mechanisms??

Thanks in advance,
Daniela CLARO

Re: WS-Transaction and WS-Reliability

Posted by Maicon Stihler <st...@gmail.com>.