Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by wangyeliang <wa...@apache.org> on 2022/07/26 13:11:00 UTC

Countdown 3 days! On July 30, Apache APISIX Community Meetup to Nanjing, China

Hi, community,

Time flies!  On July 30, Apache APISIX Community Meetup will start in
Nanjing, China

Activity content:
 -Activity schedule: July 30 (Saturday) - 13:30 - 17:00
 -Sharing Topic: UseCase + technologies
 -Address:  China Nanjing Software Valley
 -Registration link:  https://www.huodongxing.com/event/2658022389000

In addition, there is the Apache APISIX workshop link, so that more
beginners can play APISIX with the help of on-site assistance.

*This is the first offline gathering this year, and I hope friends in
Nanjing will come to communicate on the spot.*

I'm waiting for you there.

Thanks,
Yeliang Wang, Apache APISIX Committer
WeChat: kiddwyl
Github: wang-yeliang

Re: Countdown 3 days! On July 30, Apache APISIX Community Meetup to Nanjing, China

Posted by Chao Zhang <zc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Look forward to this event :)

Chao Zhang