Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/23 05:04:33 UTC

Re: svn commit: r510798 - in /directory/apacheds/trunk/protocol-kerberos/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/server/kerberos: kdc/ kdc/authentication/ kdc/preauthentication/ kdc/ticketgrant/ protocol/ sam/

Are we going to need ASL headers for the package-info.*JAVA* files?  I
looked at package-info.*HTML* files in the core and they don't have
ASL headers, but they're HTML.  What's the guidance here?

Enrique

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
On 2/22/07, Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Are we going to need ASL headers for the package-info.*JAVA* files?  I
> looked at package-info.*HTML* files in the core and they don't have
> ASL headers, but they're HTML.  What's the guidance here?

I meant "... package.html files in the core ..."

Enrique