Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2008/07/22 00:51:35 UTC

Re: svn commit: r678158 - in /incubator/shindig/trunk: ./ java/social-api/ java/social-api/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/social/opensocial/util/ java/social-api/src/test/java/org/apache/shindig/social/ java/social-api/src/test/java/org/apache/shin

Good point, removed this, (r678591) made the validator simpler,
fields property.
,

Ian