Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Harry_ <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 15:03:54 UTC

How to use different values from CSV file in a loop

Hi,

I want to use loop for iterating over a set of request in a loop. How can we
achieve this.

In a loop the same request is picked for all the loop cycles. Is there any
way of doing it. (Like forcing CSV file to read next value.)

This is required because I want to login to server once and then read the
requests from csv in a loop for that user using that session and then
logout. Any idea how to do this.

Thanks and Regards

Re: How to use different values from CSV file in a loop

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
thread group
+while controller
++Request ${url}
++CSV Data set
Will cause a new value to be read. what is not working? Various options on
the CSV data set control whether the row is shared across threads , what to
do when all rows are read etc.
regards
deepak