Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Richard van der Hoff <ri...@mxtelecom.com> on 2007/03/15 14:28:12 UTC

maven-assembly-plugin release?

Hi guys,

Is there any possibility I can prod you for a release of
maven-assembly-plugin 2.2? As far as I can tell, all the SNAPSHOTs it
depends on have now been released, it fixes about a bazillion bugs, and
the docs on the site have referred to the SNAPSHOT for ages.

Cheers,

Richard

--
Richard van der Hoff <ri...@mxtelecom.com>
Telephony Gateways Project Manager

Re: maven-assembly-plugin release?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
I'd really like to see this as well, I just don't have the time to start
looking at it and learning that code right now.  :-(   It's a much
bigger chunk of code than the plugins I've been working on.

About 1/2 of the projects I'm looking at use the 2.2-SNAPSHOT version due
to bugs in 2.1.    That tells me it really needs to be released.

I guess the question is, of the 21 open items for 2.2, how many of them
could be pushed to 2.3 or 2.2.1?

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp