Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Tormod Haavi <th...@capraconsulting.no> on 2018/08/10 13:41:27 UTC

Looking for java elasticsearch client reviewer

I had to fork the elasticsearch client for a project I am working on and
created a pull request #6200 "Java elasticsearch client support for reading
documents with metadata." Who should I mention as reviewer?

I just added a new Reader option "withMetadata" in order to access the
whole elastic result document in stead of just the _source-node. In my
case, I needed access to the document id.

Tormod Haavi

Re: Looking for java elasticsearch client reviewer

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I can do the review as well, as I did the original ES IO with Etienne.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Looking for java elasticsearch client reviewer

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tormod,

[1] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/#pull-requests <https://beam.apache.org/contribute/#pull-requests>