Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by paul hockings <vi...@yahoo.com> on 2013/10/14 01:13:14 UTC

Kannada script

The kannada script provided by OpenOffice is useless, because so many of the characters are missing (while two are duplicated). Basically all the syllables beginning in v- plus nearly all those ending in -i or -í are not on the keyboard viewer.
    Paul Hockings

Re: Kannada script

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 7:13 PM, paul hockings <vi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The kannada script provided by OpenOffice is useless, because so many of the characters are missing (while two are duplicated). Basically all the syllables beginning in v- plus nearly all those ending in -i or -í are not on the keyboard viewer.

Hi Paul,

Could you enter an issue into our Bugzilla for this?

http://issues.apache.org/ooo/

It would help to include details like:

1) What version of OpenOffice you are using

2) What platform you are running on

3) What font you are using

4) Attach screen shot showing what you are seeing

5) Attach a sample document if you think it will help

Thanks!

-Rob