Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexander von Zitzewitz <a....@hello2morrow.com> on 2009/10/21 20:49:04 UTC

Problem with ${executedproject.compileSourceRoots}

Hello !

I am working on a plugin that needs to make sure that code is generated and
everything is compiled. It then uses compileSourceRoots and target/classes
to perform some static analysis on the code.

The header of my Mojo looks like

/**
 * Create SonarJ dependency XML report.
 *
* @goal sonarj
 * @execute phase="compile"
 */

Before I tried to bind it to the ³verify² phase, but compileSourceRoots
never contained the directories for generated sources unless the plugin was
called as part of the ³verify² phase. If the plugin was called alone with
³mvn sonarj:sonarj² no phases are executed so that the generated-sources
dircetories are not known to Maven and therefore also not known to my
plugin.

When I use execute-phase=²compile² it gets even worse. Now code generators
and compiler are run, but ${executedProjects.compileSourceRoots} is an empty
list. What am I missing here?

I am using

mvn --version
Apache Maven 2.1.0 (r755702; 2009-03-18 15:10:27-0400)
Java version: 1.6.0_15
Java home: /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.6.0/Home
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: MacRoman
OS name: "mac os x" version: "10.5.8" arch: "x86_64" Family: "mac"

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Regards

Alexander

FW: Problem with ${executedproject.compileSourceRoots}

Posted by Alexander von Zitzewitz <a....@hello2morrow.com>.
Solved the problem myself - thanks. It was a typo and Maven instantiated an
empty project instance. I need to be spanked for blindness ;-)

Regards

Alexander von Zitzewitz

www.hello2morrow.com

SonarJ Elevator Pitch: http://www.hello2morrow.com/videos/benefits