Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Alin Jerpelea <je...@apache.org> on 2022/06/02 08:03:04 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NuttX (Incubating) 10.3.0 [RC2]

Another Ping !

Can we get 1 more binding vote ?

Thanks,
Alin

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.
 +1 (binding)
Checked Signatures and Sums
Checked LICENSE, NOTICE, README.md, etc.
Checked Release Notes get staged.

Congratulations and good luck!

Alin Jerpelea <je...@apache.org>于2022年6月2日 周四下午4:04写道: