Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by Lorin Lee <lo...@apache.org> on 2021/11/09 02:58:10 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.0.0

Hello Apache brpc (Incubating) Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache brpc (Incubating) version 1.0.0

[Release Note]

   -

   Fix a latency issue caused by event_dispatcher
   -

   Fix bug that time unit is not listed in grpc timeout options
   -

   Fix heap overflow in simple_data_pool
   -

   Support the length of redis args could be zero
   -

   Fix bug that may throw out of index in rpc_replay
   -

   Fix an access-after-return issue in TimerThread

The release candidates:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/brpc/1.0.0/

Git tag for the release:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/releases/tag/1.0.0

Release Commit ID:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-brpc/commit/73a22070b9efbbaf0c0383192aa06e345b4591bd

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/brpc/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

PMC vote is +1 binding, all others is +1 non-binding.

Checklist for reference:

[ ] Download links are valid.

[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

[ ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current
release.

[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each brpc repo.

[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.

[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Regards,

LorinLee

Re:[VOTE] Release Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.0.0

Posted by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org>.
Hi, I checked,

[x] Download links are valid.
[x] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[x] LICENSE, NOTICE and DISCLAIMER files are correct.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary (The attached file[1] shows me there are some files with unknown license. Are all of them covered by these items in LICENSE?).
[ ] Source code building successfully. (Did not build)

[1] https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aho54ds9Jw0ygmqYFczrg9p5O6O1?e=BT02Mn

Juan Pan(Trista), Twitter: @tristaZero

Posted by Jiashun Zhu <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Wang Wei <gu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com>.
BTW: I forget to attach my check items.

[X] Download links are valid.

Checked

[X] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.

Checked

[X ] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current

release.

Checked

[X ] LICENSE and NOTICE , DISCLAIMER files are correct for each brpc repo.

Checked

[X] All files have license headers if necessary.

Checked

[X] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Checked.

发件人: 谭中意 <zh...@gmail.com>
日期: 2021年11月16日 星期二 下午4:21
收件人: "dev@brpc.apache.org" <de...@brpc.apache.org>
主题: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.0.0

+1

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 11:45 AM caidaojin <64...@qq.com.invalid> wrote:
+1

Posted by 谭中意 <zh...@gmail.com>.
+1

回复:[VOTE] Release Apache brpc (Incubating) 1.0.0