Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/02/10 09:47:18 UTC

pull requests from github

Hi,

as you probably notices, we have received in the mailing list the
notification of a pull request from github [1]. I requested to infra [2]
to have this communication option from our mirror there, hoping it would
simplify how the project receives external contributions.

For the moment the integration is just at the communication level;
actual patches would need to be manually applied in our main repository.

I also updated the documentation of our website to point to this new
option for contributions [3].

Cheers,

[1] http://markmail.org/message/brrhwo7tpggb2r4d
[3] http://marmotta.apache.org/development.html