Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/14 00:15:24 UTC

How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Hi,

I have create a cluster using Cloudera Manager.
I have used id Hadoop while setting up cluster which has the name password
on all the node.

After installation while tried to list the Hadoop filesystem using Hadoop
user, I am getting below uoutout:

[hadoop@dn1 ~]$ hadoop fs -ls /
-bash: hadoop: command not found

Can somebody please guide me , How to create hdfs directory or file in a
cluster which was created using Cloudera manager ?

Thanks
Krish

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Krish!

While I could not find a posting that appeared to be from you about this, I
did find this one that sounds like the same problem:

http://tiny.cloudera.com/oqqzr

If that is not your problem, please post a new topic over on the vendor
site and send me a note off list. I will make sure someone ends up
answering.

--
Sean

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Krish!

--
Sean

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Krish!

--
Sean

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Krish!

--
Sean

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Krish Donald <go...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean

Re: How to create hdfs directory or file in a cluster which was created using Cloudera manager

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean