Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Jim Fuller <ji...@ruminate.co.uk> on 2004/02/11 23:38:06 UTC

Can someone upload this to WIKI: Xindice PHP Admin

Hello all,

I have just finished a simple Xindice PHP interface. As always its cheap
and cheerful and generally useful but not ready for primetime. As u can
see from email notifications I would like to add article to wiki....I
seem to have a problem with wiki and was wondering if someone could
create a new page XindicePHPAdmin page with the following text; as I am
going on vacation for a few weeks....

-----------snip--------------------

XINDICE PHP ADMIN - README
jim.fuller@ruminate.co.uk

This xindice php administrative interface was developed using Jill
Rhoads existing
Xindice.php xindice class as the main interface.

This prototype is intended for instructing PHP developers on how to
easily place a
facade onto Xindice interface. It is by no means complete and the author
does not claim
any fitness for purpose as well as providing any support, though an
email to me usually
gets a response.

XINDICE PHP ADMIN - INSTALL

First obtain the latest XINDICE distribution from
http://xml.apache.org/xindice/

Once again its important that your Xindice installation is properly
working.

You can download Xindice PHP Admin from
http://www.ruminate.co.uk/samples/xindice_php_admin_v.0.Alpha.zip

Unzip and place entire distribution under a php enabled web directory or
amend your installation
of Apache's httpd.conf file.

To configure edit the /include/common.php file with values that reflect
your specific environment

DEPENDENCY NOTE:
The viewdocument.php uses XSLT to display the xml document, so you must
have xslt
processing enabled with your PHP installation. You can adjust the look
and feel of xml
documents by editing the /resource/xslt/view.xsl file.

XINDICE PHP ADMIN - NEWS

v.0 Alpha

- integrated Jill Rhoads Xindice.php class
- simple php architecture
- added NEWS, INSTALL, README

Tia, Jim Fuller

Re: Can someone upload this to WIKI: Xindice PHP Admin

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Jim Fuller wrote:

>seem to have a problem with wiki and was wondering if someone could
>create a new page XindicePHPAdmin page with the following text

I see that the text is in. I figured that in this wiki it's easier to
first create a page (by typing in URL) and then link to it.

Vadim