Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/17 23:33:13 UTC

the pom compatibility threads

Many threads lead back to the recent discussion, and all of its
predecessors, about preparing for a new version of the pom by allowing
for backwards compatibility.

How do we start this? There seemed a consensus on the design. Do we
need some branches of things?

Re: the pom compatibility threads

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I do and I can't. The PMC chair (who's that, at the moment?) should
have karma to fix, if not I can ask Infra for help.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
I don't seem to have karma for

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
OK, I'm willing to write what I think I understood.

Posted by Arnaud Héritier <ah...@gmail.com>.