Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/03/12 14:13:11 UTC

[Fwd: Apache Directory website]

Hi guys,

a mail from Rich Bowen about the Web Site. Seems like you did a great job !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: [Fwd: Apache Directory website]

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Yeah, depending on the length of the page, the scrollbar will be
> necessary, or not...
> And, as the page layout is centered, when the scrollbar is there, the
> general layout moves a little on the left.
>
> +1 for your fix.

Done.

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.

Posted by Felix Knecht <fe...@apache.org>.
Emmanuel Lécharny schrieb:
> Hi guys,
>
> a mail from Rich Bowen about the Web Site. Seems like you did a great job !

And a good reason to have the customized skins when doing site/report generation by maven ;-)

Felix

Re: [Fwd: Apache Directory website]

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Very cool that someone thought this :). Of course it looks great but it's
just nice to hear.  Great Job Pierre, Stefan and others involved.

Alex

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Nice comments. :)
Thanks,