Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by cldo cldo <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/14 11:26:58 UTC

custome hadoop scheduler

I want to custome hadoop scheduler extends TaskScheduler
but difficute  to debug code.
Each session i have to rebuild file jar into lib and restart hadoop cluster.
How to write new patch in contrib an debug.

Re: custome hadoop scheduler

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

You can perhaps launch the JobTracker from within your IDE itself? It
does have a main(String args[]) method. This way you can debug your
loaded scheduler class.

--
Harsh J