Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2011/08/10 06:47:03 UTC

Kudos to Dennis

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to mention that Dennis has been making an incredible effort in bringing so many people fully into the the project.

Thank you Dennis!

It is my pleasure to be interacting with you on AOOo!

Best Regards,
Dave

Re: Kudos to Dennis

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 10 August 2011 05:47, Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I wanted to mention that Dennis has been making an incredible effort in bringing so many people fully into the the project.
>
> Thank you Dennis!

+10000!!!!

What some people may not know is that Dennis was contributing to the
ASF even before the AOO.o vote took place (he helped us improve some
of the Community Development materials).

We should all be following Denis' lead (I just wish I could be as productive)

Ross

Re: Kudos to Dennis

Posted by TJ Frazier <tj...@cfl.rr.com>.
On 8/10/2011 03:35, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
> Am 08/10/2011 08:46 AM, schrieb eric b:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Le 10 août 11 à 06:47, Dave Fisher a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi Everyone,
>>>
>>> I wanted to mention that Dennis has been making an incredible effort
>>> in bringing so many people fully into the the project.
>>>
>>> Thank you Dennis!
>>>

>> +1
>>
>> You're right to mention Dennis does an awesome work.
>>
>> Thank you very much Dennis !
>>

>> Regards,
>> Eric
>
> Also from my site a big thank you, Dennis, for your efforts to bring in
> so many people. :-)
>
> Marcus

For summarizing well, when needed ...
For injecting cool sanity when a discussion needs it ...
Thank you, Dennis!

--
/tj/

Re: Kudos to Dennis

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Re: Kudos to Dennis

Posted by eric b <er...@openoffice.org>.
Hi,

Le 10 août 11 à 06:47, Dave Fisher a écrit :

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I wanted to mention that Dennis has been making an incredible
> effort in bringing so many people fully into the the project.
>
> Thank you Dennis!

+1

You're right to mention Dennis does an awesome work.

Thank you very much Dennis !

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə
Education Project:

Re: Kudos to Dennis

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Aug 10, 2011 at 6:47 AM, Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I wanted to mention that Dennis has been making an incredible effort in
> bringing so many people fully into the the project.
>
> Thank you Dennis!

+1 from me as well

and another thank you  to Rob who also did a great job. He is trying hard to
bring everything on the correct way and that it is appropriate and well
aligned with the rules/guidelines/requirements of Apache. I think here
especially about the licenses. OpenOffice.org has now a new home at Apache,
which is good and opens us huge opportunities for the future. We should
accept this fact and some things will change or better have to change.

Juergen