Posted to api@openoffice.apache.org by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/30 14:13:28 UTC

docbook xslt filters

Hi,

I remembered that there were some open office to docbook filters out
there, and found this, but it seems that almost all the links - for
example to here
http://xml.openoffice.org/source/browse/xml/xmerge/java/org/openoffice/xmerge/converter/xml/xslt/docbook/
return 404s.

Any idea where I should get those filters now?

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen

Re: docbook xslt filters

Posted by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.
actually I think I would still like to get ahold of the xslts that
made the original docbook filter (are they perhaps the ones being used
here?) As I can probably get quite far customizing them.

Thanks,
Bryan Rasmussen

Re: docbook xslt filters

Posted by bryan rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.

Re: docbook xslt filters

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> On 30/11/2012 bryan rasmussen wrote:
>> http://xml.openoffice.org/source/browse/xml/xmerge/java/org/openoffice/xmerge/converter/xml/xslt/docbook/
>> Any idea where I should get those filters now?
> Perhaps Svante (in CC) still has a copy of those files

Svante is not subscribed to this list, but he asked me to tell the list
that the files are available in a full (not necessarily default: you
should select the custom installation and install everything) Apache
OpenOffice installation. And indeed you will find them in
openoffice.org/basis3.4/share/xslt/docbook/
for the stable 3.4 installation and in
ooo-dev/basis3.5/share/xslt/docbook/
for the latest 4.0 snapshot (still called 3.5 there):
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: docbook xslt filters

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 30/11/2012 bryan rasmussen wrote:
> I remembered that there were some open office to docbook filters out
> there, and found this, but it seems that almost all the links - for
> example to here
> http://xml.openoffice.org/source/browse/xml/xmerge/java/org/openoffice/xmerge/converter/xml/xslt/docbook/
> return 404s.

This is because, ages ago, there was a source code repository associated
to any subdomain of the form name.openoffice.org ; these repositories
were likely lost during the Apache relocation. Try seeing if there is
anything useful under
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/xml/
or download all the tree directly with
$ svn co
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/xml

> Any idea where I should get those filters now?

Honestly I have no idea. The old infrastructure was shut down and we
only imported the web pages into the new repository. Perhaps Svante (in
CC) still has a copy of those files: in that case, we can make them
available again.

Regards,
   Andrea.